Give your customers purchasing power.
The wholesale industry is facing increased competition from suppliers, other industry players, and marketplaces. These competitors are leveraging technology to embrace direct-to-consumer opportunities. Remove barriers and allow your clients to conduct their business with you online.
Established wholesale organizations realize that embracing online technology is no longer optional and leveraging digital solutions will produce competitive advantages across the board. Creating new digital channels and enhancing supplier/customer engagement and collaboration through new technology will expand shrinking markets and open new ones.
Is your company ready for the digital transformation those changes require?
LIMITED TIME OFFER — $10,000 VALUE
Digital transformation readiness assessment
Find out your wholesale organization’s readiness for digital transformation.
A series of consultations with business analysts and solutions architects will give you the first pieces of a digital transformation blueprint.
Wholesale distributors should focus on digital solutions that improve the customer experience, enable unique account options and increase operational efficiency. The correct technical infrastructure allows you to reach your customers where they are already shopping: online. Digital channels like online marketplaces and D2C portals will allow you to distribute your products and brand to a broader audience. The key is getting this strategy and your digital transformation project online sooner rather than later.
Minimize B2B disruption with D2C sales.
Simplify digital buying for your B2B clients and create new channels for direct consumers.
- Self-serve consumer options that allow separate B2B accounts to keep everyone happy.
- Personalized shopping by account type (public or account-specific pricing), simple re-ordering, unique shipping options, custom payment terms and purchase order abilities.
- Value-added services such as credit financing, inventory management, and product expertise.
ERP integrations for better data control.
Connecting siloed systems unifies data to create more efficient processes and communication.
- Increased inter-departmental communication, faster order processing, improved delivery timelines.
- Unify and centralize data from CRMs, ERPs and ecomm platforms to track your customer’s behavior and provide a seamless purchasing experience regardless of the scale or account type.
- Introduce new business systems as needed; don't let your ERP dictate your integration paths.
Increase revenue by making every experience better.
Digital-first experiences matter in B2B and consumer sales. Build the information infrastructure to meet those expectations.
- Give your company agile and adaptable choices, not just today but in the future.
- A seamless and consistent shopping experience regardless of where and when customers engage with your brand.
- Enhance inter-departmental/supplier/customer engagement and collaboration.
PRINT CANADA STORE - WHOLESALE
Leveraging integrations for wholesale operational efficiency while improving overall digital customer experience.
Build a plan for successful digital transformation.
Get ready to evolve
Learn about our discovery & strategy services
Our team allows your brand to be purchased anywhere through:
- Identifying the gaps and making a plan to close them.
- Uncovering the technical, business and customer specs.
- Defining scope and budget.
- Expert-guided platform selection.
- Discoverin your ideal architecture.
- Coming away with a blueprint to build your foundation.
Let's talk about your project
No matter what stage you are in, we would love to talk to you about your project. No pressure, no obligation, just straight talk and helpful insight.