Custom-built or off-the-shelf. You decide.
Integrate existing legacy systems, or connect to upgraded tools—building, connecting and leveraging integrations driven by your business needs, not the software’s limitations.
Reach your goals
Enterprise IT teams must remain in control of your data while allowing the company to grow and scale. There’s an integration for that.
Integration design and data leveraging will bring your systems to modern standards while respecting the history of your databases. We build integrations to align with legacy systems and introduce new platforms. The goal is for your business to grow, and integrations allow for that.
IT holds the keys to successful scaling
Integrations bring possibilities to life for your team:
- Provide the power of automation.
- Govern data and security.
- Enhance performance through microservices and API connections.
- Leverage current databases.
Technical integrations are within reach.
API integrations and modern web services allow for secure data transmission between two or more systems, keeping your information flowing. Examining your current database model, and planning to rework the architecture, is only the first step in designing your systems integrations. The targeted exercise is writing or installing new integrations paired with enterprise business intelligence and operations.
These integrations allow your marketing, products and content teams a “hands-off” experience while remaining in control of your integrated framework to maintain operational continuity. Systems integrations also allow for the introduction of consumer and growth features without having to build them from scratch by leveraging the power of data connectivity. This means your business can access new revenue streams, securely.
Integration needs cross-business groups to facilitate payments, content, ERP systems, CRM systems, email platforms, warehousing, taxes and fulfillment. We help bring those groups together for you through integration development.
Integration solutions in action
Your enterprise has complex systems needs. Acro Media has an integration solution for every mainstream system your business uses. Plus, we can custom-build solutions to integrate with your unique proprietary tools. We’ve got you covered.
Telus Mobility Case Study
Building a better user experience started with a commerce architecture redesign, requiring the new platform to accommodate and communicate with all existing homebrew applications.
Integrated customer data creates marketing freedom.
A digital architecture built with a focus on integrations gives digital brands total marketing freedom. Tell your story, and lead your customers through their buying journey simply.
- Pull content from anywhere.
- Feed content to multiple channels and systems from a central hub.
- Integrate into backend systems and get IT approval to use customer data.
- Leverage email platforms, content platforms, rewards programs and reviews platforms.
- Offer personalization and social integration.
Leadership can oversee without getting in the technical weeds.
Integrations are self-contained and allow for business choices. Oversee platform selection and integration without business impacts that can haunt you years later.
- Integrations are isolated and can be replaced and upgraded without significant cost or rework.
- Provide your customer’s their experience anywhere.
- Connect and automate your business teams through shared data and common platforms.
- Control spending by using integrations, not custom-written code and tools.
Integrations for B2B
Increased inter-departmental communication, faster order processing, and improved delivery timelines. These may seem like incidental and incremental gained efficiencies. Over a year, they can mean the difference between a B2B business only getting the job done or one exceeding expectations.
How do these efficiencies happen? Integrating your different operational systems through application program interface (API) protocols allows data to flow from one system to another without manual data entry.
Other integrations and automation that your B2B business can benefit from:
- Improving supply chain management.
- Managing pain points, such as data quality.
- Implementing a third-party electronic data integration approach.
- Extending your digital footprint with an omnichannel strategy.
- Reach your “anywhere and everywhere” customers where they are: online.