Custom-built, or off the shelf — you decide.
Integrate to existing legacy systems, or connect to upgraded tools. Building, connecting and leveraging integrations in your digital landscape should be driven by the business needs, not the software’s limitations.
Reach your goals
Enterprise IT teams need to remain in control of the data while allowing your company to grow and scale. There’s an integration for that.
Integration design and data leveraging will bring your systems to modern standards, while respecting the history of your databases. We build integrations to work with legacy systems, or work with you to introduce new platforms to the fold - the goal is to grow, integrations allow for that.
IT holds the keys to successful scaling
Integrations will bring possibilities to life for your team:
- Provide the power of automation.
- Govern data and security.
- Enhance performance through smaller services and connections.
- Leverage current databases.
- Offer marketing and products teams freedom without access.
Technical integrations are within reach.
Examining your current database model, and planning to rework the architecture, is only the first step in designing your systems integrations. Writing or installing new integrations to pair with enterprise business intelligence and operations is the real targeted exercise. API integrations and modern web services allow for the secure transmission of data between two or more systems, keeping your information flowing.
These integrations allow your marketing, products and content teams a “hands-off” experience while remaining in control of your integrated framework to maintain operational continuity. Systems integrations also allow for the introduction of consumer and growth features without having to build them from scratch by leveraging the power of data connectivity. This means your business can access new revenue streams, securely.
Integration needs cross-business groups to facilitate areas such as payments, content, ERP systems, CRM systems, email platforms, warehousing, taxes and fulfillment. We help bring those groups together for you through integration development.
Integration solutions in action
Your enterprise has complex systems needs. Acro Media has an integration solution for every mainstream system your business uses; plus we can custom build solutions to integrate with your unique proprietary tools. We’ve got you covered.
Telus Mobility Case Study
Building a better user experience started with a commerce architecture redesign, requiring the new platform to accommodate and communicate with all existing homebrew applications.
Integrated customer data creates marketing freedom.
A digital architecture built with a focus on integrations gives digital brands total marketing freedom. Tell your story, and lead your customers through their buying journey, simply:
- Pull content from anywhere.
- Feed content to multiple channels and systems from a central hub.
- Integrate into backend systems and get IT approval to use customer data.
- Leverage email platforms, content platforms, rewards programs and reviews platforms.
- Offer personalization and social integration.
Leadership can oversee without getting in the technical weeds.
Integrations are self-contained and allow for business choices. Oversee platform selection and integration without business impacts that can haunt you years later.
- Integrations are isolated and can be replaced and upgraded in the future without major cost or rework.
- Provide your customer’s their experience anywhere.
- Connect and automate your business teams through shared data and common platforms.
- Control spend by using integrations, not custom-written code and tools.
Integrations for B2B
Increased inter-departmental communication, faster order processing, improved delivery timelines. These may seem like incidental and incremental gained efficiencies; but over a year, they can mean the difference between a B2B business that is getting the job done, and one that is exceeding expectations.
How do these efficiencies happen? By integrating your different operational systems together through application program interface (API) protocols so that data can flow from one system to another without manual data entry.
Other integrations and automation that your B2B business can benefit from:
- Improving supply chain management.
- Realizing the benefits of supply chain integration.
- Managing pain points, such as data quality.
- Utilizing a third-party electronic data integration approach.
- Extend your digital footprint by scaling your operations with an omnichannel strategy.
- Reach your “anywhere and everywhere” customers where they are: online.