Complex physical operations, digitized.
Manufacturers need technical solutions that ensure business continuity, agility and scalability. Manufacturing is essential to the global economy; it is a sector that has always prioritized harnessing technology to deliver greater efficiency and productivity. Building an infrastructure that is able to evolve with technology is indispensable. Creating that infrastructure takes the right technology partner.
Manufacturers need technical solutions that ensure business continuity, agility and scalability. Operational integrations, process improvements, streamlined data, and more efficient use of technology are just as important as reaching customers through a website.
Find out if your organization is ready for a digital transformation that increases its competitive advantage.
LIMITED TIME OFFER — $10,000 VALUE
Digital transformation readiness assessment
A series of consultations with business analysts and solutions architects that determine your organization’s readiness for digitization and leaves you with the first pieces of a digital transformation blueprint.
In today’s dynamic landscape, a manufacturer's competitive edge is no longer based on product offerings. Developing the most profitable business model and keeping the assembly line moving has taken precedence. Adopting technology that enhances this well-oiled process is a fine balance. Systems need to work alongside physical operations, granting access to stakeholders at key stages, and enabling the logistics that teams depend on.
Manufacturers need to focus on developing operational efficiency, new revenue streams, and agile solutions that evolve with the changing industry — but not all at once. Incremental evaluation and change management is key. This is done by examining, streamlining and then building a flow of data across the platforms that keep your business connected.
Bringing technology to a traditional manufacturing business is a slow and calculated process, guided by you, the customer. Teach us what you do, and we’ll teach you how to enhance and automate through leveraging the data and processes you already have in place.
Automate workflows. Improve user experience.
Improve efficiency and productivity with automated solutions that:
- Streamline communication and processes between internal teams and external partners.
- Eliminate costly and time-consuming manual processes; stop entering data and tasks into multiple systems that don’t connect.
- Create self-serve and/or self-research options for buyers to allow for tasks such as reordering products, price quotes and invoice statuses.
Establish B2C sales. Avoid B2B disruption.
Develop digital commerce solutions for B2C selling without harming your existing distributors:
- Build sales portals for specific customer segments outside of your distribution network.
- Expand digitally to new geographic locations.
- Focus on product types and categories not specific to distributors.
Leverage your ERP system. Better data control.
ERP systems are integral in manufacturing companies, but making them the center of your data universe causes roadblocks and limits flexibility.
Improve your choices for accessing your data by:
- Developing a technical architecture that matches your business needs and is built to compliment your ERP system.
- Introduce new business systems as is necessary to your processes; don't let your integration paths be dictated by your ERP.
- Having the ability to push product governance, development, and transportation data from your ERP to external partners, vendors, and stakeholders.
Hu-Friedy - Dental Instrument Manufacturing
A look at how Acro Media developed adaptable product catalogue functionality, large-scale software integrations, and a global multi-site expansion with location & language specific websites.
Build a plan for successful digital transformation.
Get ready to evolve.
Learn about our discovery & strategy services
- Identify the gaps, make the plan to close them.
- Uncover the technical, business and customer specs.
- Define scope and budget.
- Expert guided experience through platform selection.
- Discover your ideal architecture.
- Come away with a blueprint to build your foundation.