We recognize that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our Website, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
1. What information are you collecting?
We collect personal information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and financial information.
We also collect non-personal information, such as a domain name and IP Address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We also collect information about the type of Internet browser you are using, operating system, as well as which of our Web pages you have accessed.
2. How and when do you collect this information?
We collect personal information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product sold through our online store, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, and email address. If you create an account, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address, and other information that we request in the registration process.
If you communicate with us regarding our Website or our services, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
3. How is my information used?
We use personal information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Website, fulfilling requests for information, producing and shipping the products that you order, and providing customer support.
We use non-personal information for internal purposes, such as maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Website. From time to time we may also use non-personal information for online marketing efforts.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Yes. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a Web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are often used to provide you with a customized experience. At no time is any personal information stored within one of our cookies. Accepting cookies through your browser is a personal choice. You can still enjoy our Website if you choose not to accept cookies.
6. Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company,
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our Website and related properties
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the our Website or its related properties
7. Tracking, Advertising, Remarketing, and Interest/Demographic Targeting
We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker and other Google services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit this page.
We use AdWords remarketing as well as Interest and Demographic data to market our site across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving on Google’s opt out page. If you are concerned about 3rd party cookies served by other networks, you should also visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
9. What safeguards are in place?
We are obligated to protect your personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access, use, collection, disclosure or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operating practices as part of our commitment to protect the personal information it holds.
10. What else should I know about my privacy when online?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Consent to this Agreement
11. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for EU citizens
Acro Media aims to be compliant with GDPR for those covered. About GDPR and who’s covered.
- In short, the GDPR aims to protect the “personal data” of EU citizens – including how the data is collected, stored, processed and destroyed. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU). The GDPR sets out the principles for data management and the rights of the individual, while also imposing fines that can be revenue-based. The General Data Protection Regulation covers all companies that deal with data of EU citizens. GDPR came into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018.
- You own the data we collect from you. You have the rights to have your data: deleted, rectified and returned.
- We only collect data that has a specific purpose, such as providing better content and messaging.
- We will notify you in case we have any breach of your data.
- For more information or questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.