Picture this: You have to maintain your legacy ERP, but you want to create a better online customer experience to increase sales and you need to eliminate manual data entry errors in inventory, fulfillment, accounting, and sales.
What do you do?
This is how the commerce architecture redesign started for USI Laminate, a customer-focused market leader in roll and pouch laminating machines, and film binding equipment and supplies.
USI Laminate was living in a few technical worlds - all disconnected, all antiquated. These unique circumstances set the stage for a solution that supported and integrated with their legacy ERP, allowed them more automation and control over data management, and provided a responsive, real-time catalogue experience for their customers. Integrating an open soruce architecture to connect data and create an accessible, scalable and easy to navigate UX was the solution.
Post launch, USI Laminate, experienced exponential growth in a number of key business metrics:
- Increased sales*
- Increased new customers*
- Increased average order size*
- Reduced bounce rate by 25%
- Improved number of site visits*
- Improved page views, and amount of time spent on relevant pages*
*At the request of our client, these results will not be released. (But they are really happy with the numbers!)
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Increased labour costs to support manual workflows
- Lost revenue from costly human error in data entry
- Substantial monthly fees for various platforms and software
- Ineffective marketing & IT teams unable to deliver ideal strategies and solutions
We suspect your operational issues are related to disconnected data management across multiple SaaS systems and/or the limitations of your commerce platform