The shift to digital is accelerating and manufacturing companies are feeling the pressure to evolve their operations and sales processes online. The biggest challenge an organization faces with digital transformation that focuses on process improvements is being unaware of the entire scope of the project and its impact on the company as a whole.
By going through the steps of evaluating your digital transformation readiness with our team you receive the physical assets needed to prepare a development roadmap and the piece of mind of stakeholders to have confidence in the process improvements being made with the digital transition.
- Stakeholder interviews
- Expert guided conversations with the departments involved in the project to understand their current processes and requirements for new digital solutions.
- Used to create the technical architecture diagrams below.
- Current technical architecture diagram
- A diagram showing the platforms & technology within the digital ecosystem, how they currently interact, and the role they play in the operations & sales processes.
- Used to highlight redundancies, data silos, and manual interactions.
- Desired technical architecture diagram
- A diagram of the optimal technical architecture your company needs in order to develop essential digital commerce solutions.
- Used as a key asset in creating a digital transformation roadmap and ensuring all sides of the project have an understanding of what is needed from a technology standpoint.
Apply for a manufacturing digital transformation readiness consultation
A representative will reach out within one business day to get the assessment process started.
*Disclaimer: This offer is complimentary, has a $10,000 USD value, and is subject to qualification at the discretion of Acro Media. Not valid toward previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply.