Any language, any currency.
When entering new markets and creating a successful global expansion plan, don’t let your platform get in the way.
Reach your goals
Global expansion, new digital channels, multi-language, multi-currency and multi-domain all offer opportunities where existing markets may have become saturated. Building a blueprint for entering international markets starts with your tech. Design architecture that enables location-based services allows for seamless language, currency and tax table translations. This is what it takes to scale your products and services globally.
It's time to go global.
Meet your customers where they are. Become a local.
- Open up revenue streams through international channels.
- Connect financial operations through a centralized platform.
- Gain market share without leaving your headquarters.
Technology has made it relatively easy to expand to new markets. Marketplaces are growing exponentially, signalling that now is the time to start building plans for global expansion.
Custom-built, tailor-made experiences speak directly and seamlessly to your clients in different countries, languages and cultures. Accounting for context and meaning is a key to delivering content that speaks to your client in the way they know and understand. It needs to be an integral part of the design process when thinking about building new digital properties for global markets.
Grow your presence in global markets through localized site content, marketplaces, currency options, payment gateways and sales channels. Displaying local currencies and payment options to give your users the confidence to purchase. Refine your content by region, while maintaining your brand, voice and unique experience across all properties.
Barcodes Talk Case Study
A decoupled infrastructure allows for multiple language frontend sites while leveraging a centralized backend to streamline operational processes. Consistent user experiences across international sites allows for brand continuity and scalable growth.
Marketing teams get freedom.
Speak every language, instantly. Marketers push international brand expansion forward.
- Adapt your products to serve your global customers, not your marketing tools.
- Reach your customers in their preferred language.
- Personalize customer journeys.
- Produce content once, and distribute it across your international channels with the click of a button.
One IT team. Centralized, international opportunities.
Internationalization can mean all your typical tech problems, multiplied. Building a globally sound architecture and plan that can support the company’s expansion vision starts with IT.
- Localized data, pricing, catalogues, currency and control.
- Accurate tax rate calculation on the fly.
- Provide data, analytics and system monitoring per region.
- Centralize security and descope risk.
Internationalization: reaching your B2B clients anywhere in the world
Once you have the right technical architecture in place and your digital operations are running like a well-oiled machine, what next? Well, it’s time to take over the world!
Building localized ecommerce experiences for your global B2B customer is the key to strong internationalization. It will allow you to grow your company through technology and automation solutions that enable you to sell your products across the globe into new B2B channels and markets without needing a physical presence in those areas. Integrating your business with third-party B2B marketplaces also helps to increase brand awareness in global regions.
The more valuable content you publish, the higher chance you’ll be discovered by potential first-time accounts you’re aiming to acquire. You need a B2B platform that allows you to show your industry that you’re the market expert. Blogs, vlogs and social media interactions need a centralized home to bring in traffic.
What internationalization looks like to your B2B clients with React frameworks:
- Localized content and conversion tools — Your unique, branded site experience, with translated, localized content, pushed to the proper geographies and empower local sales teams with region-specific growth and conversion tools.
- Localized currency and payment options — A location-specific version of your home site, that displays currency, transactions and settlements so that your clients can pay in their currency and with their terms.
- Localized catalogues and pricing — Customized product catalogues, pricing and promotions for your target regions — because the strategy that works domestically isn’t always what wins around the world.