Prepare your business for a successful software transition.
Play-by-play for management
Actionable evaluation plan to get your company moving forward.
Running software past its EOL date puts your digital business at risk. Indicators your business may be on a bumpy road ahead are:
- The cost of maintaining your software is higher than the revenue it brings in.
- Maintainers & supporters of the software you use have moved on to new versions.
- Your business model has evolved and no longer fits your software requirements.
The danger of staying on this path include:
- Compromised security
- Lack of reliability kills innovation
- Higher operational costs
This action plan will teach you how to:
- Determine your budget
- Develop your technical roadmap
- Build a communication plan
- Finalize your action plan checklist
- Score your company readiness
- Evaluate your deliverables and decisions