How Telecoms Can Recover From Retail Losses
COVID-19 RESOLUTIONS FOR THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTOR
RETAIL RECOVERY SOLUTIONS FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Actionable thought leadership telecoms can use to build new strategies
Telecommunication service providers have been struggling for the last few years, even prior to the pandemic that has gripped the planet. The current strategies of short-term price promotion and reliance on quarterly outcomes to satisfy investors are failing, leading to:
- Sky-high churn rates
- Resistance to new technologies
- Weak consumer confidence in network reliability
Telecoms are starting to realize that constantly hunting new customers may not be sustainable for future growth and that placing higher business value on existing customer relationships and maximizing lifetime value is how the sector will recover from the pandemic.
In this comprehensive ebook, we look at various ways that organizations in the telecommunications sector can improve their digital customer experiences and potentially recover from weak retail numbers. These include:
- Replacing legacy bundling packages with non-traditional options for wireless and wireline customers.
- Improving customer experience with ecommerce personalization, artificial intelligence, and automation.
- Prioritize new 5G offerings and infrastructure upgrades to be leaders in technology.