Wholesale companies need more than just UX design; they need bespoke and custom capabilities to excel in the online space.
Organizations in the wholesale sector also have unique operational and business needs. Digital solutions often need to be custom-built to meet those needs, and can frequently include:
- Ecommerce platforms that provide the robust and intricate capabilities to market their products to their customers.
- Options for creating direct-to-consumer systems and online marketplace integrations for more revenue streams.
- APIs and integrations for streamlining the wholesale distribution ecosystem.
- Bulk purchasing options for pricing and shipping in both B2B and B2C sectors.
Our work with ValueCalendars.com showcases two of these options: building a customer experience that encompasses everything needed to sell highly customizable products in bulk; implementing integrations that increased operational efficiency and scalable growth solutions in the office and warehouse.
A wholesale custom calendar business serving a diverse group of business, nonprofit and government clients from across the United States and Canada.
Value Calendars offers highly customizable promotional calendar products for organizations across North America. Their digital experience provides step-by-step guidance through the entire calendar production process — from design and layout to printing and shipping. Value Calendars allow clients to supply their own artwork, or offer design services if required. They can even supply carrier envelopes and help with the fulfillment and mailing process.
“We love displaying beautiful photography and artwork in our calendars, and we enjoy helping our clients be more successful through the use of our many promotional calendar products. Our role in helping organizations reach and recognize their most important customers and supporters — while promoting their businesses and fund-raising causes — is a source of great pride for us” - Value Calendars.
Harnessing the power of a world-class content management system to improve customer experience and boost conversions.
Thanks to the power and customization of Drupal and its versatile WYSIWYG editor the team at Value Calendars can edit and manage the on-page calls to action (CTAs) quickly and easily without an agency or dedicated developer.
With a new, modern layout and design, the Value Calendars website can now fully leverage rich media banners and content to create strong CTAs that engage, activate, and guide the customer through the buying process. Whether it is showcasing their products, coupons or a special promotion, Value Calendars have the ability to create a compelling ecommerce experience driven by powerful CTAs.
Custom integrations specifically for Value Calendars — this is why we used Drupal for this wholesale system.
Value Calendars identified early on that they needed a customized integration to give their customers the service they needed online, but they also needed a way to automate the administrative functions in their accounting system. These were the solutions we custom-built to solve those problems:
- Custom 3-Step Calendar Builder: Value Calendars wanted a feature that many ecommerce stores just do not have: the ability for customers to build their ideal product and give them the complete freedom to do so. The solution was the 3-step Calendar Builder that customers can use to custom design their own product.
- QuickBooks Custom Integration: With the new QuickBooks integration Value Calendars can now set up automatic reports that get pushed from their website right into their online QuickBooks account. It also automated functions for:
- sales & invoices
- quote generation
- credit memos
- tax receipts
The online journey should reflect the quality of the business, not be hampered by it.
Let's talk about your project
No matter what stage you are in, we would love to talk to you about your project. No pressure, no obligation, just straight talk and helpful insight.